Kiwanis Club of Topsail Island Area
We are an organization of volunteers dedicated to “Improving the world one child and one community at a time”, in keeping with the defining statement of Kiwanis International.
We are also an eclectic mix of ages, genders, occupations, backgrounds and interests. We are all passionate about making our community and the world a better place for children so they can thrive. Our members come from the communities of Hampstead, Holly Ridge, North Topsail Beach, Sneads Ferry, Surf City, and Topsail Beach, North Carolina.
Do you have an idea for a community event that you would like to partner with Kiwanis? Please fill out the fillable pdf file and send to our Secretary at <[email protected]>
Please support our Club’s Local Area Projects through your donation!
- Kiwanis Cottage @ NC Boys and Girls Home
- Surf City Middle School Builders Club
- Dixon Middle School Builders Club
- Dixon High School Key Club
- Dixon High School Key Club Scholarships for College
- Aktion Club
- One Child At a Time Program
- Sunday Suppers at Share the Table
- “BackPack Food Programs” for Pender and Onslow County Children
New Meeting Location
Starting October 4th, our meetings will be on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month at Surf City Farm, 101 Northern Escape Way, Hampstead, NC, starting at 6:30 p.m. The Surf City Farm is located off Hwy 210 across from Island Family Medicine (see map below)